Breakfast and bread
From 8 a.m., we offer a breakfast at € 6 per person, to be collected at the bar and including a pastry, a hot drink, a fruit juice, a half-baguette, butter and jam. Every morning, we bake bread and pastries on site. Come and pick up some fresh bread at the campsite bar, which you will have reserved the day before.
Our accommodations can accommodate 1 to 8 people. You can book one of our 4 caravan or tent pitches, a mobile home or a lodge tent. You will need to bring your own sheets for the mobile homes, or you can buy disposable sheets. You can reach your accommodation from 3 p.m. and you must leave it before 10 a.m. The reservation is for a minimum of one week in July and August and for 2 nights, excluding July and August.
We accept animals, except categories 1 and 2. They are accepted for 5 € per day and kept on a leash. Animals are not accepted in the swimming pool area. Please let us know when your pet is coming.
Sanitary facilities and laundry
By booking a pitch, you will have access to sanitary facilities with showers, dishwashers and toilets. You can do laundry in our campsite with swimming pool in Bormes-les-Mimosas, thanks to our washing machine (machine and laundry at 8 €). You will have access to a tumble dryer: € 2 for 20 minutes.
To improve the quality of your stay, we suggest you hire equipment:
- Plancha rental: 5 € per day
- Refrigerator rental for tents: 5 € per day
- TV channels: additional charge
- Baby equipment rental (high chair and cot): € 5 per day
- Sheets to bring in the mobile homes (possibility to buy disposable sheets)
- Rental of towels (bath towels, towels, glove and carpet): € 8 per person and per stay
- A parking space included with the rental of an accommodation or a pitch, the additional space: 5 € per day
- Accessible Wi-Fi: additional charge